Consent to the purpose of collecting and using personal information
1. Purpose of collection and use of personal information
The World Blockchain Industry Association (including the CBM Certification Management Headquarters) is used as the basis for the examination and promotion of passing after passing the exam. Personal information generated by a successful certificate is collected and used for purposes such as CBM 1st, 2nd and 3rd Grade tests, issuance of certifications, employment, satisfaction surveys, and communities.
2. Items of personal information to be collected
(Required) Name, nationality, date of birth, gender, foreigner status, photo, Cell phone, e-mail address, information acquisition form
3. Period of retention and use of personal information: 2 years
Photo, mobile phone, email, current address and additional contact information will be destroyed two years after the start of the exam.
4. Right to veto consent and disadvantage
You may disagree with the collection and use of your personal information. If you do not agree, you will be restricted from applying for 1st, 2nd and 3rd Grade tests of CBM of World Blockchain Industry Association(WBCIA).
Agree to the purpose of collecting and using sensitive information
1. Purpose of collecting and using sensitive information: Receiving 1st, 2nd and 3rd Grade testing by WBCIA(including CBM Certification Management Division).
2. Item of sensitive information to be collected: (selected) Member company and staff
3. Retention and utilization period of sensitive information: 2 years after the start date of 1st, 2nd and 3rd Grade testing by CBM
4. The right to refuse consent and disadvantage
- Sensitive information collection and utilization may not be agreed. Otherwise, test takers will be excluded.